Seeking Virtual Psychologists To Join Our Team
We are seeking virtual psychologists to join our thriving psychological practice. With locations in York Region and the Greater Toronto Area, our growing practice is centered on providing compassionate, evidence-based and culturally-sensitive care to patients. Our approaches are based on well validated models of care and we provide services to adolescents and adults. We would welcome associates within this scope, but those with competencies outside this scope are also welcome (e.g., child, couples/marital, family).
In addition to our clinical work, we are also interested in creative mental health solutions, knowledge expansion and community outreach. Integrity, compassion, ingenuity and being purposeful are the values that drive us. We invite like-minded individuals to join us in our efforts.
Virtual Psychologists (available immediately, either part-time or full-time)
Virtual (option of working in Brampton, Vaughan/North York once reopened)
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Psychology (autonomous MA practitioners may also be accepted depending on clinical focus and experience)
- Current registration in good standing with The College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Experience in evidence-based assessment, case conceptualization and attention to biopsychosocial factors in clinical presentations
- Training and experience in evidence-based interventions for adolescents and adults. Training and experience with strengths and value-based approaches also welcomed
- Interest and experience in anxiety and mood disorders. Interest in select areas such as trauma, OCD, panic and social anxiety as well as other niche treatment areas also welcomed (e.g., sleep disorders, hoarding, psychosis, eating disorders)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills
- Provision of clinical duties in an ethical manner with attention to professional responsibilities and growth
- We provide support for administrative, intake screenings, billing and marketing matters, so that you can focus on the clinical work you enjoy
- Electronic booking, schedule management, payment processing, inter-clinic communication and electronic records
- Secure virtual platforms for conducting online services
- Competitive compensation based on your experience and level of training
- Regular case consultation meetings and quarterly educational in-service depending on interest (e.g., topics may include seminars with health start-up cofounders, community organization/providers, ethical issues in practice)
- Working in a pleasant, collegial and nurturing environment where you will be an important part of a passionate and diverse team
- Opportunities for gaining additional clinical experience in evidence-based assessment and treatment (including niche areas)
- Potential for participation in clinical innovation projects as well as community outreach and education.
If you wish to apply, please forward a cover letter and your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org