Seeking Virtual Psychologists To Join Our Team
We are seeking virtual psychologists to join our thriving psychological practice. Our growing practice is centered on providing compassionate, evidence-based and culturally-sensitive therapy to patients. Our approaches are based on well validated models of care and we provide services to adolescents and adults. We would welcome associates within this scope, but those with competencies outside this scope are also welcome (e.g., child, couples/marital, family). This job posting would be ideal for someone who shares our passion for diversity and delivering high quality assessment and therapy. Given that we are expanding and have various projects on the go, we welcome associates who are interested in providing supervision, training, education and/or being involved in our innovation projects. Our clinic provides virtual services to individuals all across Ontario, Canada.
In addition to our clinical work, we are also interested in creative mental health solutions, knowledge expansion and community outreach. Integrity, compassion, ingenuity and being purposeful are the values that drive us. We invite like-minded individuals to join us in our efforts.
Virtual Psychologists (available immediately, either part-time or full-time)
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Psychology (autonomous MA practitioners may also be accepted depending on clinical focus and experience)
- Current registration in good standing with The College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Experience in evidence-based assessment, case conceptualization and attention to biopsychosocial factors in clinical presentations
- Training and experience in evidence-based interventions for adolescents and adults. Training and experience with strengths and value-based approaches also welcomed
- Interest and experience in anxiety and mood disorders. Interest in select areas such as trauma, OCD, panic and social anxiety as well as other niche treatment areas also welcomed (e.g., sleep disorders, hoarding, psychosis, eating disorders)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills
- Provision of clinical duties in an ethical manner with attention to professional responsibilities and growth
- Opportunities for growth and leadership within our organization
- We provide support for administrative, intake screenings, billing and marketing matters, so that you can focus on the clinical work you enjoy
- Electronic booking, schedule management, payment processing, inter-clinic communication and electronic records
- Secure virtual platforms for conducting online services
- Competitive compensation based on your experience and level of training
- Regular case consultation meetings and quarterly educational in-service depending on interest (e.g., topics may include seminars with health start-up cofounders, community organization/providers, ethical issues in practice)
- Working in a pleasant, collegial and nurturing environment where you will be an important part of a passionate and diverse team
- Opportunities for gaining additional clinical experience in evidence-based assessment and treatment (including niche areas)
- Potential for participation in clinical innovation projects as well as community outreach and education.
If you wish to apply, please forward a cover letter and your curriculum vitae to email@example.com