Seeking Individuals Entering Supervised Practice
We are seeking individuals who have completed their doctorate and looking to enter supervised practice to join our thriving practice. With locations in York Region and the Greater Toronto Area, our growing practice is centered on providing compassionate, evidence-based and culturally-sensitive care to patients. Our approaches are based on well-validated models of care and we provide services to adolescents and adults.
In addition to our clinical work, we are also interested in creative mental health solutions, knowledge expansion and community outreach. Integrity, compassion, ingenuity and being purposeful are the values that drive us. We invite like-minded individuals to join us in our efforts.
Psychologists in Supervised Practice (available immediately, either part-time or full-time)
Virtual (may transition to Brampton and/or Vaughan/North York once locations reopened)
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Psychology and eligible to enter supervised practice with The College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Experience in evidence-based assessment, case conceptualization and attention to biopsychosocial factors in clinical presentations
- Training and experience in evidence-based interventions for adolescents and adults. Training and experience with strengths and value-based approaches also welcomed
- Interest and experience in anxiety and mood disorders. Interest in select areas such as trauma, OCD, panic and social anxiety as well as other niche treatment areas also welcomed (e.g., sleep disorders, hoarding, psychosis, eating disorders)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills
- Driven and self-motivated in their approach
- Provision of clinical duties in an ethical manner with attention to professional responsibilities and growth
- We provide support for administrative, intake, billing and marketing matters, so that you can focus on the clinical work you enjoy
- Supervision is available for competencies in adolescent, adult, rehabilitation and/or clinical domains
- Electronic booking, schedule management, payment processing, inter-clinic communication and electronic medical records
- Secure virtual platforms for conducting online services
- Competitive compensation based on your experience and level of training
- Exposure to wide-ranging clinical opportunities given our involvement and collaboration with various community partners and organizations
- Regular case consultation meetings and quarterly educational in-service depending on interest (e.g., topics may include seminars with health start-ups cofounders, community organization/providers, ethical issues in practice)
- Working in a pleasant, collegial and nurturing environment where you will be an important part of a passionate and diverse team
- Comfortable and elegant in-office furnishings for in-person services including refreshments
- Opportunities for gaining additional clinical experience in evidence-based assessment and treatment (including niche areas)
- Potential opportunities for participating in clinical innovation projects as well as community outreach and education.
If you wish to apply, please forward a cover letter and your curriculum vitae to email@example.com